Fran: Yeah so when I went to play touch, there was this Ang Moh guy who was brought up in HongKong and now he's in the Kiwi Asian Club and...
Mengs: What does it refer to? The animal or the fruit?
Fran: HUH?
Mengs: Kiwi, the animal or the fruit?
Fran: HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA MENG IT REFERS TO THE PEOPLE!!! People from NZ are considered Kiwis, meng!
I miss you girls so much, man. (:
ANYWAY, I went for touch rug today with the Kiwi Asian Club. I was all revved up to go and play and get some exercise all, SO, I made my way to the Recre Centre. However, upon reaching the basketball court, I had this sense of impending doom. TURNS OUT, I WAS THE ONLY GIRL THERE. So like we were playing this other team of HUGGGEE guys and I had to mark a guy probably the size of some of the bigger rugby players in SG but taller and OMG LAH. I was dumbfounded as to how these kinda things can happen to me so often! But anyway, we played about 6 halves and I played the first 2(: I think i sucked cos I didn't know the actual rules (when we play in SG it's so casual) so the ref had to keep saying "FRANCINE! GET BEHIND THE YELLOW LINE! GET BEHIND THE WHITE LINE! GET BEHIND THE BLUE LINE!" but other than that it was quite nice just BEING AROUND sports for that hour (: The guys from the KAC were really friendly and nice, and told me to come back next week so that their "mixed team" would actually be, well, mixed (:
Also, I just realised I have a PO Box number (which is like the (s) 6 digits we have) so my add looks like this:
Apartment 304
133 Beach Road
Unilodge, Auckland
PO Box 5529, Auckland, NZ
I just made that up with all the info i've been given so I suppose it's correct :D
Okay, dinner time, i suppose. Love you all many many (:
p.s. I've decided I want this song at my wedding HAHA :D
Baby, I'm-a want you
Baby, I'm-a need you
You the only one I care enough to hurt about
Maybe I'm-a crazy
But I just can't live without...
Your lovin' and affection
Givin' me direction
Like a guiding light to help me through a darkest hour
Lately I'm a-prayin'
That you'll always be a-stayin' beside me
Used to be my life was just emotions passing by
Feeling all the while and never really knowing why...
Lately I'm a-prayin'
That you'll always be a-stayin' beside me.
Used to be my life was just emotions passing by
Then you came along and made me laugh
And made me cry...
You taught me why...
Baby, I'm-a want you
Baby, I'm-a need you
Oh, it took so long to find you, baby
Baby, I'm-a want you
Baby, I'm-a need you